Thursday 24 January 2013

Working with bear hands; paws for thought.

2013.

Blimey...

Right, I've had the obligatory 'artist's block' period,  caught up on all the paid work I didn't do because I was painting saucy people,  finally fixed the house up and survived another Christmas.

Time, then, for a fresh start.

One thing I won't be doing is repeating what I've done before.

It has to progress, or I'll just get bored and start painting traffic cones and moustaches onto everything.

No, it has to take what I've learned and build on it.

And it has to have a purpose.

More anon.

In the meantime, a reminder of where I left off - the Lovely Lou-Leigh Blue whose burlesque Metropolis- inspired routine has been known to make small household appliances pull their plugs out and run away to join the circus.

Happy days




 

No comments:

Post a Comment